Task 2 - start your own OEP
Within this activity, you should think about an OEP that you could implement in your daily teaching.
After reading about some existing ideas on how to open up your teaching, you should present your OEP idea to others, answering the following guiding questions:
- How would you call your open practice?
- How would you describe it?
- What open resources are you using?
- What open teaching methods are you implementing?
This resource can help:
- Learner-centred teaching through OER (click!)